Electricity Maps is organising the world’s electricity data to drive the transition towards a truly decarbonised electricity system. Join us in our purpose-driven and ambitious mission!
Electricity Maps is hiring a People Operations assistant to support our People & Culture challenges. This is a unique opportunity for you to experience a wide variety of projects in a key function within the company; and joining a purpose-driven team in a rapidly growing tech startup. The role is 20 hours per week (preferably on Monday, Wednesday or Friday) and is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Electricity Maps’ team is growing to ~20 people, all of whom are well-intentioned and passionate humans. Within this fun and inclusive team, we all respect each other’s autonomy and trust that everyone is putting in their best work.
- Electricity Maps’ provides a sustainable and flexible work environment. We have at heart to let everyone have fun while growing as individuals by building great things together.
About the role
We have designed this role to be a rich learning experience, as you will have responsibilities that span across all the key functions of our company, and engage with most of our team members. For example:
- Onboarding new joiners - ensuring they have a great start and have everything they need to succeed, includes constantly improving the onboarding based on feedback
- Quarterly on/offsites - owning the entire experience, from the agenda to the logistics of where to be and what to eat, ultimately ensuring everyone gets value out of the experience
- Office management - making sure everyone has what they need to be effective, both in terms of equipment as well as the overall environment
- Effective operations - constantly improving our ways of working, suggesting and developing changes for improvement in collaboration w colleagues
- Ad hoc tasks ranging from posting and filtering job applications, setting up interviews, handling inbound sales emails, automating our hiring tools and invoicing etc.
- We are open to our students branching out into other areas of interest within our company
- You are a positive go-getter who is curious about many things, and who loves that two days don’t look the same at work.
- You are interested in shaping new ways of doing things as well as efficient in implementing them.
- You are structured, reliable, able to work autonomously. You are thorough and proactive on your scope of tasks.
- You are familiar, or easily adaptable to using project management and office tools (Google Workplace, Slack, Trello...)
- You speak fluent English and are comfortable in team-work environments
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: 14.500 per month.
- 6 weeks of paid holidays.
- Paid lunch when working from the office.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We can’t wait to hear from you!Electricity Maps is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Electricity Maps for who you are, no matter your background or what you look like. We believe that it’s in our differences that we will find the power to solve one of the biggest challenges of our time.