Key Account Manager
Electricity Maps is hiring a Key Account Manager to develop and grow commercial relationships with global companies in the tech, automotive and energy utilities space.
This role is located in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Develop and grow commercial relationships with amazing clients like Google and Microsoft
- Be part of a purpose-driven team that values autonomy, trust, and flexibility
- Enjoy WFH meeting-free Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as great benefits, in one of the most livable cities in the world
About the role
What you will do:
- Develop and own the key accounts sales strategy and pipeline, acting as primary point of contact with all potential and current clients for anything related to commercial agreements,
- Ensure that key clients are satisfied with the products and services provided, and grow the partnership by identifying new business and collaboration opportunities,
- Initiate conversations with key accounts that are not currently mapped but belong to priority segments and industries,
- Own end-to-end contractual negotiations and invoicing processes,
- Align with the wider Sales & Marketing team to drive cohesive effort and brand messaging across all channels,
- Work closely with the product team to ensure that the roadmap corresponds to key client’s needs and fulfill contractual agreements,
- Collaborate with the Public Affairs and Research teams where necessary.
- You have +2 years hands-on experience with B2B sales, preferably in tech or climate-related industries.
- You are a very fast learner, able to quickly understand and improve Electricity Maps’ value propositions/differentiators to match key account’s needs,
- You have a nose for opportunities - able to find new ways to grow the business, identify new areas where our operations could be applicable, opportunities to productize our offerings, etc.
- You are a team player and strive in fast-paced collaboration environments,
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills,
- You are great at managing complexity and navigating between high-level discussions and detailed topics,
- You are located, or able to relocate to Copenhagen, Denmark (note that we will not consider remote applications for this position)
Nice to have:
- Experience with the energy industry, carbon accounting
- Experience with selling data products
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Electricity Maps is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Electricity Maps for who you are, no matter your background or what you look like. We believe that it’s in our differences that we will find the power to solve one of the biggest challenges of our time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.