Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Electricity Maps is looking for an experienced COO with the mission of bringing the company from 1+ to 10M+ revenue by owning P&L and day-to-day activities, with a focus on finances and people operations.
- Prior experience raising series A (and beyond) in a COO or VP Finance role
- Prior experience overseeing people operations in startups between 15+ and 30-50+ people
- Someone excited about growing an organisation and expanding it internationally
- Experience working in the tech industry (ideally within energy, data or AI)
- A doer (getting things done) and a people leader (experience coaching and growing leaders)
What you'll do
In essence, you will be owning the P&L on the company and all day-to-day operations covering:
- 3 year strategy planning, including long term finance, growth trajectories and even a potential exit strategy
- Fundraising (grant applications, VC relations)
- People operations & office management (warrants, perf reviews, payroll..)
- Relationships with our external financial contractor (accounting, annual report etc..)
- Company-wide goal setting (e.g. OKRs)
- International expansion
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: 80 000 DKK per month.
- Leadership-level equity.
- 6 weeks of paid holidays.
- Paid lunch when working from the office.
- Health insurance and insurance covering loss of ability to work.
- Parental leave.
We sponsor VISAs for non-EU residents.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Electricity Maps is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Electricity Maps for who you are, no matter your background or what you look like. We believe that it’s in our differences that we will find the power to solve one of the biggest issues of our time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.